ASBURY PARK ST. PATRICK’S PARADE
Parade steps off at 1:00pm at 5th Avenue & Ocean Avenue
Information For Spectators & Visitors on Parade Day :
Where can you watch the parade?
- Along Ocean Ave starting at 3rd Ave at the AP Boardwalk
- On Cookman Ave from Wesley Grove to Main St
- At Press Plaza (center of downtown)-Reviewing Stand located here
- Main St from Cookman Ave to Bangs Ave – parade ends here
Where to park?
- Metered parking is in effect citywide, please pay at the meter or via mPay2Park app
- Free Parking in the Bangs Avenue Parking Garage from 11am – 9pm
- Free Parking in surface parking lots along the Asbury Park Boardwalk.
Which streets will have restricted parking?
- Press Plaza (Emory St from Cookman to Lake) – no parking Sunday from 9am to 6pm
- North side of Cookman Ave – no parking Sunday 9am – 6pm
- West side of Ocean Ave – no parking midnight Saturday to 3pm Sunday
- Fifth Ave from Ocean Ave to Berg – no parking Sunday from 9am – 3pm (Wonderbar surface lot will be open & accessible).
- City Hall Parking Lot – no parking Sunday from 9am – 6pm
Street Closures – during parade only
- Lake Ave from Main St. to Wesley Grove will be closed from 1pm – 4pm
- Ocean Ave will be closed once the parade begins
- Cookman Ave will be closed as the parade moves through the downtown
- Main St (from Lake Ave to Summerfield) will be closed as the parade passes from Cookman Ave to the City Hall parking lot
Prior to the parade start, only local traffic will be allowed to pass through street closings. Once the parade starts, no traffic will be permitted to pass until the parade ends.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parade Staff via email@example.com